Vibration machines are a new trend in the fitness world for good reason. They can make it easy and convenient for you to exercise and even multitask while you stay fit and healthy. If you’re looking for the best vibration machine, we’ve compiled a list of some of the excellent choices in the market right now.
- Best Vibration Machine [2020 Review]
- Best Overall Vibration Machine: Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
- Best for the Money Vibration Machine: LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Best Cheap Vibration Machine: Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine
- Best Vibration Machine with Built-in Speakers: Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform Pro Model
- Things to Consider Before Buying Vibration Machine
Best Vibration Machine [2020 Review]
Vibration machines are good alternatives for people who find it difficult to do proper exercises without anyone supporting them. Vibration machines stimulate muscle contractions imitating that of a normal proper workout.
Best Overall Vibration Machine: Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
The Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Machine aids in getting you to build your muscles and lose fat. It’s user-friendly and convenient to use. This vibration machine measures 29 inches x 27.5 inches x 48 inches and it weighs around 62 pounds. The vibration plate itself measures 21 inches x 15 inches.
While this machine isn’t that large, it can comfortably fit in a room without taking much space. However, at 62 pounds it isn’t that light and heavy. Moving it around your home may prove difficult as it doesn’t have built-in wheels and carrying it would also constitute doing a workout on its own.
The Confidence Fitness Vibration Machine has an input of 600 watts with a voltage at 120 volts. So you better check if your home can handle the power currency of this machine. The maximum user weight limit for this vibration machine is 300 pounds.
This Vibration Machine comes with an easy to navigate LCD display console. The LCD display console includes speed controls, three built-in preset speed programs, and a heart rate monitor to check on your workout. There’s also a built-in BMI function that will check with your BMI to help you track your progress and goals.
To prevent any vibration machine side effects, the vibration machine requires you to chart your biophysical data. It helps with maintaining your workouts are fit your personal needs.
The vibration machine produces vibration at a frequency of 50-60 hertz. This frequency is at the middle range to provide you with the optimal intensity for workouts. It has a wide range of speed settings ranging from 1 to 50.
Fortunately, you won’t have a problem tweaking the settings to fit on what you can handle or what speed you prefer. It fits both for beginners and experienced in fitness training.
Once you get used to the vibration machine, you can challenge yourself with one of the three built-in preset speed programs. They change speed automatically every 30 seconds which will give you a great workout session.
You can monitor your pulse by placing your hands on the handgrips and the vibration machine will check your heart rate for you. It also comes with yoga straps for exercising your arms and upper body.
Before using the vibration machine, make sure you check with example exercises using a vibration machine. Doing exercise that is not appropriate with a vibration machine may cause injury. You should also ask for medical advice before using this product if you suffer from joint problems, have a heart condition, or using a pacemaker.
Overall, this vibration machine offers a lot of features that will surely help you burn those fats and get fit. It can turn 10 minutes of being on the vibration machine into 60 minutes of traditional exercise.
- User-friendly display console
- 3 built-in programs, speed controls, and a heart rate monitor
- Wide range of speed settings from 1-50
- Increases muscle strength
- Improves circulation
- Improves general fitness
Best for the Money Vibration Machine: LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine is a simple yet effective vibration machine. It creates a full-body vibration that stimulates musculature contraction and increased activation at all stages of your workout. It’s great to improve your fitness and flexibility.
Not only will it help in building your muscles it will also boost your metabolism and improve circulation that will help burn unwanted fat, increase bone density, and suppress joint stress levels. The LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine works by vibrating to allow your muscles to contract more that stimulates your muscles.
It measures 30.5 inches x 15.3 inches x 5.8 inches and weighs around 31 pounds. It can support a maximum user weight of 330 pounds.
It has a unique design with a user-friendly display. It has a wide range of speed settings which you can set from 1 to 99. You can fully test your limit and measure your ability level.
It also has wheels so it’s convenient to move around your home or if you want to store it.
It also comes with remote control for convenient use. The LCD display screen is easy to set up and use.
What also makes this vibration machine great is that you get instant access to free online workout videos that provide instructions and ideas from professional coaches. You don’t have to spend an extra dime to make full proper use of your vibration machine. You’ll have an easier time to lose weight and recover from injuries.
The bottom part has anti-slip rubber on top and stabilizing suction on the bottom for a safe and smooth workout session.
The only downside we can find is that it can only accommodate 330 pounds of weight. If you’re over the weight limit then try other options or you go for a more traditional workout method.
Overall, the LifePro Waver Vibration Plate Exercise Machine is an excellent value for your money. It’s simple and safe to use and provides you with guides for a proper workout routine.
- Comes with free online instructional videos
- Anti-slip for safe workouts
- Remote control to easily adjust settings
- Has handle and wheels for easy portability
- RECOVER STRENGTH, BALANCE & FLEXIBILITY - Regain muscle strength, Improve lymphatic system, improve...
- ACCELERATE YOUR RECOVERY - After a workout or injury, your muscles will recover naturally, but...
- LIFETIME WARRANTY + Guiding Angels - Not everyone can afford a personal trainer, but at Lifepro,...
Best Cheap Vibration Machine: Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine
If you’re looking for a vibration machine with a low price that can get the job done, then the Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine could be the right choice. It offers a great performance, especially considering the low price you pay for it.
This vibrating machine comes with 2 arm resistance bands, a remote control, and a manual. The arm resistance bands are really great. They offer minimal resistance similar to that of a 5 to 10 pounds barbell.
The remote control is also a convenient addition. It eliminates the need to bend over in order to set up the vibration machine while it helps you avoid getting injuries.
The Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine has 20 adjustable speed levels with a maximum session time setting at 10 minutes and 2300 RPM (revolutions per minute). It measures 26.8 inches x 15.5 inches x 5.5 inches and weighs around 32.8 pounds. It has a maximum user weight of 265 pounds.
This vibration machine features a dynamic oscillating motion technology. It uses high-frequency vibrations that supports weight loss. The movement goes up, down, back, and forth allowing for different workout options.
Overall, if you’re looking for a low-priced vibration machine then the Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine should be the top of your choices.
- ABS shell makes it durable and sturdy
- Runs quiet
- Maximum user weight of 265 pounds
- 4 suction cups underneath for safety and noise reduction
- IMPROVE FITNESS & FLEXIBILITY: The Hurtle Vibration Platform Trainer features a revolutionary design...
- HOME GYM EXERCISE: Introduce next-generation sports gym training in the comfort of your own home...
- LOSE WEIGHT & BURN FAT: Benefits from vibration exercise go far beyond building muscle, you will...
Best Vibration Machine with Built-in Speakers: Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform Pro Model
The Bluefin Fitness Platform Pro massage vibration plate has a silent drive motor power and 180-speed level range. One of the highlights of this vibration machine is its built-in speakers and pre-programmed workout routines. You can connect anytime with any device thanks to the integrated speakers that also includes an aux cable so you can listen to music or watch some videos while you’re working out.
This vibration machine also runs really quiet using their latest silent motor and runs under 55 decibels in volume. It measures 27.5 inches x 29.1 inches x 50.4 inches and weighs 64 pounds. It has a maximum user weight of 330 pounds.
It’s easy to assemble and is portable enough to be moved with a single person. It also comes with resistance cords to enhance your workout routine. It attaches securely to the steel base of the plate.
It also includes workout and nutrition guide so you can get free information about dieting and workout routines to get you fit and healthy. Remember, a combination of proper workout and dieting will give you positive results.
The Bluefin Vibration Pro comes with two integrated sensors on the handrail that monitor your BMI and calculate how many calories you are burning when you work out. It has 180 levels of intensity so you have more room and options to choose from whether you are experienced or a beginner.
The disc plate can rotate 360° and it has an anti-slip surface so you get the stability and grip you need. If you want to challenge yourself, you can follow the 10 x 10 minutes programs that vary in intensity and type of vibration.
If there was a negative on this product, is that it really isn’t suitable for watching videos. The placement of your phone is under the LCD screen area. It would be nice if they had a phone tray just above the screen that will let you conveniently watch instructional workout videos.
Overall, It’s a great vibration machine that not only boasts of its built-in speakers but of other features as well. If you’re looking for a 2 in 1 use for a product then the Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform is an excellent choice.
- Built-in speakers
- 180 levels of intensity
- 10 built-in auto programs
- 360° disc plate rotation and anti-slip surface
- BMI and calorie sensors and monitor
- LATEST UPGRADED DESIGN - Lose weight and tone up fast with the ultimate vibration Platform available...
- SILENT DRIVE MOTOR - Bluefin Fitness use the latest silent motor on the Pro Model which is under...
- DROP BODY FAT AND BUILD MUSCLE - The Bluefin Pro Model is designed to target those stubborn fat...
Things to Consider Before Buying Vibration Machine
There are things that you should keep in mind before you make the decision of buying a vibration machine. These are:
- Price: decide what your budget is going to be and choose the best product that fits your price range.
- Size: make sure you have enough room to fit your vibration machine. Plan ahead on where you are going to put your vibration machine.
- Quality: lookup reviews and what buyers say about the products. This tells you the quality of the vibration machine you’re going to buy.
- Features: look for features that fit your needs or that would be compatible with you.
- Safety measures: some poorly made vibration machines are prone to slipping so make sure that your vibration machine has safety measures put in place.
These are the top vibration machines you can get right now. Make sure you read the guide before using it to get the most out of it and avoid injuries. If you are a beginner, it’s better to start off at a low intensity to get a feel of what your body can handle. Hope this helps with your decision for buying the right vibration machine.