A lot of people want to have that fit body and six-pack look. However, getting to that shape can be challenging. If you’re struggling to get your ideal body then you might consider taking in some of the best supplements to get ripped.
- Our Top Supplements to Get Ripped Reviews
- Best Overall Supplement to Get Ripped: Old School Labs Vintage Burn Fat Burner
- Best Popular Supplements to Get Ripped: Jacked Factory Burn XT Thermogenic Fat Burner
- Best Cheap Supplement to Get Ripped: Prime Labs Men’s Test Booster
- Best All in One Supplement to Get Ripped: Animal Cuts Fat Burner Supplement
- How Do Muscle Gain Supplements Work?
- Things to Consider Before Buying Supplements
Our Top Supplements to Get Ripped Reviews
There are a number of remarkable supplements on the market that can get the job done. They also even have additional health benefits to boot. Supplements are a great way to fill up what nutrients you lack from the food you eat.
This article will provide you with all the things that you need to know about the best supplements to get ripped and we’ll discuss their benefits and what side effects you may get.
However, you should also keep in mind that supplements will not instantly get your body ripped on their own. If you want fast results, following a combination of a proper workout regime, diet and intake of supplements is one of the best healthy ways to get you ripped.
Best Overall Supplement to Get Ripped: Old School Labs Vintage Burn Fat Burner
Old School Labs Vintage Burn Fat Burner is a thermogenic fat burner and a dietary supplement that protects your existing muscle mass and burn fat at the same time. While this doesn’t enhance muscle growth, it preserves them and burns fat and not muscles.
The FDA approves this supplement, mostly because it consists of hand-selected, premium quality ingredients that make it effective, safe, and natural. This supplement also includes 9 high quality and bioavailable ingredients.
Old School Labs carefully formulates each ingredient to be extremely effective in burning fat while protecting you from muscle loss. It also improves your mood and mental focus. These ingredients include:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: green tea is a ingredient famous for its thermogenic fat-burning benefits. Many people consider green tea one of the most popular ingredients in health supplements. It helps enhance metabolism that aids in fat burning and has antioxidants that are great for your health.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: This ingredient is great for supplements loaded with Chlorogenic Acid and improves focus and mood. However, the study only implemented trials on rats and further research needs to predict its effectiveness on humans.
- Raspberry Ketones: Raspberry ketones are natural ingredients that increase energy levels and speed up the metabolism while also help with appetite control.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Olive contains healing properties. It can also help with boosting energy levels and recovering from workouts.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is one of the most used ingredients in supplements. It has many health benefits like reducing the risks of disease like cancer, heart health, diabetes, and even depression. It’s also present in coffee that keeps us alert and energized.
- Bacopa Leaf Extract: Bacopa leaf is a popular mood enhancer. It helps with regulating diet and metabolism. Dieting can sometimes affect your mood so having this on a supplement can help.
- Garcinia Fruit Extract: Garcinia is an ingredient famous for its fat-burning ability. However, study shows that it’s only great on the short term.
- Chrysin: This ingredient aids in preserving your muscle mass. It’s an FDA-approved ingredient for hormone replacement.
- Forskolin Root Extract: Forskolin helps in boosting your testosterone. It also protects muscles while the body burns down stored fats.
The active bioavailable ingredients promote weight loss through a muscle-preserving and fat-burning formula. It also helps suppress appetite, increase metabolism, and boost energy levels to give you the extra push for effective workouts for better results.
You should be able to see the best results in 60 days if combined with proper nutrition and exercise.
While Vintage Burn is a great supplement, it also can have some side effects on some people. This FDA-approved product has a money-back policy so you shouldn’t worry.
Be warned, Vintage Burn is an adult-only dietary supplement so you should keep it out of children’s reach. According to prescription, the recommended dosage for this supplement is 2 veggies caps per day, 0 to 10 minutes before meals. It takes 3 days to check if your body can tolerate intake.
You should avoid taking Vintage Burn at least 4 hours before going to sleep because the caffeine ingredients will make it hard for you to sleep. While it does contain a high caffeine content, it’s gluten-free and vegan-friendly. Some of the side effects you may feel are:
- Stomach pains
- Hazy focus
If you ever feel one of these side effects, discontinue intake immediately and consult a doctor.
- FDA approved
- Vegan and keto-friendly
- Money-back guarantee
- BURN FAT & PRESERVE MUSCLE: Stay in shape in and outside of the gym with the best fat burner weight...
- TESTED AND TRUSTED: Third-party tested weight loss supplement made exclusively with premium...
- OSL HERITAGE: Old School Labs, California; Supplements That Make Sense, 4 Years in the Making. Only...
Best Popular Supplements to Get Ripped: Jacked Factory Burn XT Thermogenic Fat Burner
Made from a well-known and trusted supplement company, Jacked Factory Burn XT is a fantastic thermogenic fat burner, dietary, workout, and health supplement. This supplement increases fat loss by increasingly burning calories and also boosting energy levels.
It’s a cGMP-certified unisex supplement. It has no fillers or artificial dyes. It also contains clinically-proven ingredients such as Capsimax that helps with fat burning. The Burn XT shows the doses and ingredients on the label so you’ll know what you are taking.
The Burn XT includes the following ingredients:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL: most fitness experts consider this ingredient a highly effective pre-workout supplement ingredient. Although there are not many scientific studies, it’s been noted to support weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea provides many health benefits and is a proven weight loss ingredient. It’s also a natural source for caffeine and boosts your metabolism while aiding with the natural fat burning process.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Anhydrous is the purest form of caffeine. Although caffeine is great for the body, this supplement contains 270mg which is more than half the recommended daily dose for adults. This may cause some side effects and may not be suitable for caffeine-sensitive people.
- Capsimax Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract: Capsimax provides metabolic benefits for nutrition and weight management. While it improves the absorption of active ingredients, the lack of other weight loss ingredients in the Burn XT may lessen its effectiveness.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract: Bioperine extract enhances the absorption of bioavailable compounds. It also improves metabolism, raises serotonin and dopamine, improves memory, and immunity.
Burn XT doesn’t hide their ingredients and they are clearly in the label along with the recommended dosage. The recommended dosage for initial use is one capsule per day. For regular use, take 2 capsules up to two times per day. Going beyond the recommended dosage will have side effects.
Burn XT can have different side effects for different users. The effects can vary from user to user depending on certain factors. Some of the known side effects include:
Do note that this supplement has high caffeine content so you should never go beyond the recommended dosage. Due to its high caffeine content, we don’t recommend you take this supplement before going to bed. It’s best to use it in combination with healthy lifestyle habits, regular exercise, and high-quality nutrition.
- Contains clinically researched Capsimax Fruit Extract
- Effective for both men and women
- SUPPORT HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS. Burn-XT is a thermogenic fat burner supplement for men and women. Each...
- ENERGY BOOSTER & APPETITE SUPPRESSANT. Help keep food cravings in check and your diet on track with...
- NO ARTIFICIAL FILLERS. Burn XT was created with absolutely no fillers. Burn XT works differently by...
Best Cheap Supplement to Get Ripped: Prime Labs Men’s Test Booster
Prime Labs is distributor of dietary supplements derived from herbal ingredients. One of their most popular and cheap products is the Prime Men’s Test Booster. Prime Men’s Test Booster claims to work as a fat burner and increases the rate of metabolism.
Know that this product is not a substitute for testosterone replacement therapy and you shouldn’t use it to treat any condition.
Despite the many positive customer reviews this product currently has, we should look at the ingredients in order to know what the supplement really does to the body.
Unfortunately, the product doesn’t indicate the number of ingredients per serving which is downright negative for the product. The ingredients of this supplement are:
- Horny Goat Weed: This is a popular herb in traditional Chinese medicine for treating erectile dysfunction and aphrodisiac problems. There are no human studies that support its claim but it works with rats in increasing their testosterone production.
- Tongkat Ali Extract: Tongkat Ali is one of the most common testosterone boosting ingredients. Scientifically proven, Tongkat Ali helps with increasing testosterone level and improves mood and reduces stress levels.
- Saw Palmetto Extract: A testosterone booster ingredient that helps with improving sex drive and fertility. It also reduces the risk of prostate cancer. However, there is no scientific claim to back it up.
- Orchic Substance: This ingredient comes from the testicles of a bull and it can increase testosterone production. Having this as one of the ingredients means that vegans can’t take this supplement.
- Wild Yam Extract: Wild yam extract helps with rheumatoid arthritis, cramps and muscular pain, and blood sugar regulation. It contains Diosgenin to help in rheumatoid arthritis. It has no scientific evidence with helping in getting ripped as what the product indicates.
- Sarsaparilla: Like the wild yam extract, it claims to improve testosterone levels without any scientific evidence. It does have benefits in anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities.
- Nettle Extract: While it doesn’t increase testosterone production, it claims to increase the amount of unattached testosterone in your blood. It has health benefits like decreasing blood sugar and blood pressure and relieves allergies.
- Boron Amino Acid Chelate: This ingredient increases testosterone and free testosterone levels. It also improves lean mass and strength.
There are no major side effects when you take this supplement. However, some people reported experiencing some kind of allergies and feeling sick. It’s best to consult with your doctor before taking this supplement to avoid any major side effects.
Although it has ambiguous ingredient information, it’s one of the best-selling testosterone supplements for the money and has positive reviews on the market.
- One of the most highly-reviewed supplement product in Amazon
- Contains ingredients that naturally boost testosterone level
- OPTIMIZED PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE: Suffering from low test impacts energy, strength and stamina, which...
- BUILD STRONGER, LEANER MUSCLES: A daily supplement that naturally increases test levels, you can...
- IMPROVED MOOD: Prime Test can give you the stamina, confidence and improved circulation you need to...
Best All in One Supplement to Get Ripped: Animal Cuts Fat Burner Supplement
Universal Nutrition has been in operation since 1977. They make weight-loss, fat-burning, and muscle-building supplements. They make Animal Cuts, a supplement that claims to produce professional results for bodybuilders.
Animal Cuts claim to shred body fat and reduce and appetite while also boosting thermogenesis, energy levels, and reducing excess water weight.
The ingredients used in this supplement has some muscle-building properties.
- Raspberry Ketone: This ingredient comes from red raspberries and several other fruits. Showcased in Dr. Oz show for burning fat and aiding in weight loss.
- Magnolia Bark: Magnolia bark is a plant that helps with weight loss, stress, gingivitis, and plaque build-up. However, there is not enough scientific research to support this claim.
- L-Carnitine: This ingredient helps with increasing mitochondria’s potential to burn fat.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine boosts energy levels and burn fat. It’s one of the most common ingredients you can find in supplements.
- Guarana: Guarana is an ingredient that contains high amounts of caffeine. It has one of the highest caffeine concentration at 3.6% to 5.8% caffeine by weight compared to other plant species.
- Theanine: Theanine is a non-dietary amino acid that helps with stress and anxiety. They are most abundant in teas and relax the body without sedation.
- Yerba Mate: Yerba Mate are dried leaves used to make tea. You can also find them in several supplements. While it has the potential to improve muscle contractions and reduces fatigue but we need further supporting research. Yerba Mate is also a stimulant and if used additionally with another caffeine product can have negative effects.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea contains thermogenic properties and promotes fat oxidation. It plays a role in the control of body composition through sympathetic activation of thermogenesis and/or fat oxidation.
You need to take 2 packs per day for about three weeks for the initial dosage. You should also take it with a meal. Usage is for three weeks with one week off cycle. After one week, use it again, taking a complex stimulant capsule (red in color) and a water shredding complex capsule (blue in color).
While Universal Nutrition claims it to be an effective product, they don’t provide any scientific evidence to back it up. Consumer reviews are fairly positive in general which might indicate its effectiveness.
While this supplement has many ingredients that are safe to use, Animal Cuts contains a number of stimulants so you can expect it to have side effects in various types of people. Some of these are:
- Upset stomach
- High blood pressure
While it is part of the label, as this is an adult dietary supplement, people under 18 should consult their doctors before taking this supplement. You should follow the recommended dosage as it contains caffeine. Avoid using this supplement during pregnancy and nursing.
Animal Cuts was also in legal matters regarding professional tennis after a suspension for Guillermo Coria for failing a steroid test. The supplement included steroids as reported in ESPN. So if you’re a professional athlete you may want to avoid this product.
However, most consumer feedback says that it works which is a silver lining. If you don’t want to damage your body with steroids better avoid this one but if not, you might get the same results as most consumers do.
- All in one supplement
- Fat burning and energy booster
- Lipolytic, diuretic, and metabolic
- Removes excess water weight
- Multiple Supplements in One - Each packet of Animal Cuts brings together the best features of the...
- Take Twice Daily - Take one packet when you wake up, and one packet 4-6 hours later. Use for 3 weeks...
- Customized Packets - Each packet of Animal Cuts contains a red pill which is the stimulant pill. If...
How Do Muscle Gain Supplements Work?
Supplements can vary in how they affect your body. They commonly work in 3 ways:
- Eliminate areas of excess fat around your muscles
- Boost your energy level even when eating a low-calorie diet
- Suppresses appetite and stops food craving
Thermogenic ingredients boost your rate of metabolism. This gives you better muscle gain and fat loss during workouts and makes you burn a larger number of calories. This is the fastest way to see results when combined with proper workout.
One thing that can help you get ripped is reducing your calorie intake. Supplements with appetite suppression help you with that by eliminating cravings for high-calorie food.
Boosted Energy Levels
If you’re maintaining a low-calorie diet, you might find yourself lacking in energy which translates to lesser exercise time. Supplements that boost your energy levels so you won’t feel sluggish and maintain an active lifestyle.
A great supplement for increased energy levels usually contains ingredients like creatine and beta-alanine which helps improve performance and provide energy.
Things to Consider Before Buying Supplements
There are things that you need to consider before you actually buy supplements:
Supplements differ in ingredients used and they may be harmful to you. Some contain high amounts of caffeine and if you’re vegan, some actually contain ingredients from animals.
You should make a list of your specific needs in order to single out the supplement that’s right for you. Better yet, consult your doctor before buying one.
Most supplement products make claims regarding their product. As a consumer, you should check if their claims are backed by reliable scientific research.
Companies will market their products as best as they can so you should always be wary of the things that they feature and confirm it for yourself.
Reputation and Certification
The manufacturing company should be a reliable one. Look for impartial third party reviews about their products. Find out what people have to say about their company. You can check consumer reviews and credible third party reviewers for factual feedback of the supplement and its claims.
While supplements do aid in getting your body ripped, the correct and healthy way is always the combination of proper exercise and having a balanced nutritional diet. Your lifestyle will always affect the effectiveness of supplements. You should always be careful and consult a doctor before taking a supplement.